Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

That was basically great.

This is Sheriff from the forums.

That was some really hot shit. Something about it made it feel like some of the older movies, I can't quite put my finger on it. Regardless, this is definitely up there in my favorite Madness toons. The movements were fluid, I loved the creativity with some of the background elements, and I was especially impressed with the mirror - that's not an easy thing to pull correctly. Anyway, I haven't caught the special frame yet - I'll probably take a look on the second run-through.

Completely worth the wait, man. A+.

Madness One Madness One

Wow.

You really have come a long way in animation. I think one of the coolest things from being a part of this site for so long and being a part of a single genre for almost that entire time is seeing others progress through it as I have. That really was a fantastic piece, and I was very surprised to see just how good you've gotten since the last time I saw anything from you.

Good luck, and keep up that kind of work.

GabrielBarsch responds:

i canĀ“t believe it... thanks for your review mr. sheriff, and make soon madness mini 6 or pie 3

Madness Mini Retard Madness Mini Retard

You're two years late.

But I laughed my as off.

ACE-Corn responds:

well shit yeah that's my style.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Very good, krinkels.

Sheriff from the forums again. I'm really impressed at how you split the main role into two people, but kept the same amount of action regardless of how many stars you animated duking it out at once. That's not at all easy to do.

The car chase was great, and it was nice to revisit some areas that I had seen in the previous episodes. I laughed at the fake L33T skit in the room with the map. definitely a nice touch thrown in there.

All in all, I was very happy to see this thing be released. I suppose Radical Oyster owes you $20 now, huh?

MadnessCombat 2008.5 MadnessCombat 2008.5

By most standards, it was very good!

Some of the storyline's a little cheesy, but I was actually getting into it there for a while. Work on your drawings a bit, and focus on Physics; those are the only two things I found wrong with the animation. Some parts were a little sticky and jumbled around, but overall, I was very impressed.

Just keep practicing. You have a lot of potential.

Otaku666 responds:

Well this animation doesnt have a storyline, just ramdom thig, or thats what i think, anyway, im working on a new animation, where im working more on movements ans physics

thansk for this great review dude :)

Redness Precision Redness Precision

That was totally worth the year's wait.

Once again, you've surpassed me in everything i've ever done.

Fan-fucking-tastic job, Alpha. I'm already excited for the next one.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

MM6 will own this. I'm liking what I've seen so far.

And make sure you're around to voice in the next one. Don't skip out on me, you!

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

Lol

Kinky!

madness mini short madness mini short

Stop tweening everything you make. Please.

There was no point. It was looped, and for fuck sake, stop with your tweening. As of so far, Krinkels is the only one who can tween a madness animation well. Start learning frame-by-frame. You're going to need it if you plan to get anywhere.

On the upside, it was better then the stuff you've made before. It was still bad, it was still VERY bad, but I can actually see a tiny bit of improvement. Keep practicing, but don't submit everything you crap out just for the sake of getting yourself a big list of animations. It's exactly what you're doing.

Merry Madness 4: healing Merry Madness 4: healing

"He loves to copy-paste."

That was running through my mind the entire time. The kill animations were the exact same from the first room, and outside. EXACTLY. There was no climax, there was no gore factor, there was no action, there wasn't anything. It would have been a redeeming quality had you gotten better, but you didn't, and therefore, your score stays the same.

You should leave the internet for a year and come back when you have skill.

Merry Madness 3: hating Merry Madness 3: hating

I Doubt that can be called "animation".

Nice 5 minute waste of my life. Copy-Pasting frames is not animation. It's laziness, and it's pathetic. There is no action in a poorly drawn guy standing in the same spot for 40 seconds shooting everyone the exact same way as they just walk through the door like "Hey look, that guy's got a gun. I'm going to go ask why."

The "Final battle", if it can even be CALLED that had me, at one point actually right click just to see if the actual animation was playing, or if it was some lame "continues forever" loop. Having your main character jump and fall the same way for three minutes is not climactic. I'd be pushing it if I said it was ANTI-climactic. I actually said aloud, "Okay, we can move along any day now." That is NOT what you want your viewers to say when they watch something.

No. The truth hurts, deal with it.